4 Tips for Safely Reopening Your Business
As the number of COVID-19 cases are rising daily in the United States, safety concerns may be heightened as people begin to re-enter facilities. BlueTeam’s experts created a checklist to help you navigate the potential risks you and your building could face throughout the process of reopening, but what can you do to ensure your team and customers are staying vigilant and safe? Here are 4 things you can do to protect your employees and customers while reopening your building.
1. Prepare Your Workplace for Transition
- Implement and maintain social distancing requirements per the CDC
- Consider limiting access to communal spaces (ex: breakrooms, conference rooms, fitness rooms)
- Provide hand sanitizer
- Encourage frequent hand washing
- Develop a daily disinfection plan
2. Create an Employee Wellness Plan
- Provide personal protective equipment (PPE) or face coverings for employees
- Consider implementing mandatory temperature checks before entering the facility
- Encourage employees to stay home if they feel sick
3. Communicate Your Plans Clearly to Employees & Customers
- Ensure employees and customers know which steps you are taking to minimize risks
- Post reminders of social distancing guidelines throughout the building
4. Stay on Top of Regular Disinfection
- Once a daily disinfection plan has been established, ensure you are maintaining the plan.
- Be aware of changes in the government/CDC guidelines and increase preventative measures if necessary.
BlueTeam is here for you during these trying times. We are prepared to assist with your building's re-opening by providing both proactive and reactive COVID-19 decontamination services.
Our Disinfecting Protocol:
- Compliant with CDC and EPA guidelines
- Utilizes hospital-grade chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
- Applied pursuant to the manufacture’s recommendations
Peace of mind is a wonderful thing. Give your employees and customers comfort knowing their health and safety is your top priority by implementing the above tips into your reopening plan.